Emily Maxwell

Another Bugfix! 

Here's another smaller build! This should fix the crash when shutting down or restarting Windows!

This is a tricky one to test. If you guys are still having issues, please let me know!

In other news, I think I'm going to start releasing smaller, moore frequent releases. This allows me to get feedback and work done quicker.

As always, thanks everyone for your support!

Bugfix Released 

This is a small release! I've fixed an issue where selecting a mouse or mousepad for the first time could cause the output thread to crash silently, which led to all output stopping and an error appearing when closing CEE.

This issue is now resolved in v0.1.22.

Cheers!

Version 0.1.21 Released - MM800 Support! 

I've just released version 0.1.21, which includes MM800 support! This is preliminary and far from finished, but it should at least allow you to light up your mousepad with everything else! Please note that you might have to restart the software after you select the MM800 for it to work, as there's a weird issue with upgrading from earlier version.

Along with this, I've added the ability to select None for any device, which disables effects for that device. For now, selecting None for the keyboard will make most other devices stop working, too, but I'm working on isolating them so you can use CEE without a keyboard.

There have been other optimizations deep down that should increase performance and reduce delay between a frame being generated, and that frame being sent to the device.

Cheers!

It's been a while, hasn't it? 

I apologize for being so quiet lately. Stuff is getting really crazy with the wedding being just over a month away. Work is crazy. Personal life is crazy. I just haven't had the time to sit down and develop CEE as much as I wanted to. I do still push out little fixes here and there, but the big features I want to release are still a ways in the making.

I will be getting back into it as soon as I can. I still have lots of great ideas, and I'm studying up on beat detection so I can make the visualizations even better. Problem is, I'm also studying up on my Japanese, since I'm rusty and want to be able to communicate with people while we're in Japan. My brain can only handle so much at once, right now.

As always, thank you so much for your support. I will do my best to get back on track once everything's chilled out.

Updates - August 2nd, 2016 

Hey everyone!

This isn't a big update, just more of a "don't worry I'm still alive" kind of deal. I've been crazy busy with the wedding planning lately, but I've gotten some new builds out. Stability, performance, and usability fixes all around!

The biggest change is that starting with version 0.1.18, settings are saved to My Documents using my own custom classes, instead of using .NET's horribly broken Properties.Settings classes. This means that when you upgrade to versions after that, you'll get to keep your settings! It also means that the program will run better, since calls to Properties.Settings are inexplicably slow as hell, while calls to my classes are significantly faster.

I'm back off to figure out seating arrangements or flowers or something.

Until next time!